Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Well.

I decided I wanted to start publishing a blog to keep an archive of my thoughts. I have used LiveJournal in the past but I think I'd rather keep this more private.

So, what's been happening in Michael Peters' life?

I am going to jail for 10 days a month from now (Extreme DUI) and Pima County Court is going to be putting me on one year probation as of the 22nd of this month. This means no drinking. I think that the longest I have quit drinking was about two weeks at any stretch of time. I am also in the midst of quitting smoking (yes, at the same fucking time) so that I don't have to nicoteen fit too much in the pokey. I am depressed and watch a lot of Star Trek Voyager and Deep Space 9 which seems to keep my mind off of current events. When I don't drink my dreams are usually livid and of the past when I was a teenager in Napa.

I will update this blog with the horrible things that I have done to myself while drinking these last few months, but give me some time to do so.

Regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home