Saturday, December 17, 2005

I'm at work right now, left the jail at 6am. My ear became infected three days ago...very very badly infected. EXTREMELY painful and leaking constantly. It took me two days to see a jail doctor and get antibiotics, still hasn't started getting better. I missed Friday at work waiting for the damn doctor, I was finally called in to see her at 4pm. I could have been working after all. Bleh. Tomorrow is going to be my first full day in since the last weekend. Full days are the worst, very difficult to keep from becoming bored to death. But, I am out of here in 3 days! Most of the people in the jail are pretty nice, not the guards, but the inmates. Mostly mexicans, mostly DUI's and probation violations. I don't feel like writing at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home